Feldenkrais Education of New England, Inc.
The Boston Feldenkrais Training is grateful to be sponsored by Feldenkrais Education of New England, Inc. (FENE), a non-profit, charitable organization.
- Increasing public awareness about the benefits of the Feldenkrais Method® of Somatic Education;
- Organizing and conducting Feldenkrais Method classes for the public;
- Organizing and conducting programs to train individuals to become practitioners of the Feldenkrais Method;
- Developing visions for the future of the Feldenkrais Method and its practice, informed by diverse cultures and ways of thinking;
- Engaging members of the Feldenkrais Method community in the development of social and scientific thought;
- Supporting research and development in the Feldenkrais Method;
- Fostering a culture of continuous learning among Feldenkrais practitioners;
- Providing low-to-no-cost learning opportunities to a broad spectrum of New England’s diverse populations;
- Providing scholarships for low-income people wishing to participate in training to become Feldenkrais practitioners;
- Engaging in any other educational, charitable, and scientific endeavors that regard or inform the Feldenkrais Method.